Download Passport ID Photo Maker Studio for Android
Photo for ID/Passport Photo is the best ID Photo maker, editor and printing app on play store which you can download for free! Create official ID, Passport, Visa photo of all countries of the world including USA, Spain, Germany, Italy, Korea. Its Free and < 400 KB in size!
Straighten, rotate, crop, adjust colors and save as single photo or prepare for print on a paper! Voila! Your photo is ready for printing. [We are working on wireless printing directly from phone!]
ID Photo Maker app lets you create a photo for ID card, Passport, VISA etc. for every single country of the world. Also supports Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
Along with that, you can make a grid of ID Photos into a single printable paper to reduce cost of printing. All standard sizes as well as custom size is supported.
Special Features of ID Photo maker
The easiest ID photo maker app, with the smallest size (less than 250Kb)
Totally free for unlimited use. No advertisement and disturbance.
Features on request. If you want a new feature, just write to us, we'll add it.
We support these countries-
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Korea, Republic of
Republic of the Congo
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Frequently asked questions about ID Photo maker
1. What can ID Photo Maker do?
– Take a new photo or pick from gallery, or download from internet
– Straighten tilted photos by rotating, flipping or mirroring
– Crop in any shape and size – standard or free size
– Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma and colors
– Prepare photo for Passport, ID, License, PAN Card, etc.
– Supports several standard papers for printing, from all countries worldwide
– Supports standard sizes of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and more
– Supports saving as JPG / PNG format
2. Who needs ID Photo Maker?
– Students and job-seekers who want to save some money on printing charges
– People who regularly need to prepare photos for print
– Hobby photographers who want to give final touches to photo
– Photo studio owners, to work on the go
– Camera lovers, who want to take selfies and edit it
3. How to get started with ID Photo Maker?
From the welcome screen you'll have three options to get photo from:
– Photo Gallery
– Internet URL
Then onwards, you can crop, rotate and enhance your photo. The next step will be to save it. Everything is easy and guided.
4. How can I share or save photos created by this app?
ID Photo Maker saves all photos under your camera's DCIM directory, in 'Photomaker' folder.
ID Photo Maker can
– Save a copy of cropped photo.
– Save in 300ppi printable size.
6. Can I recommend ID Photo Maker to my friends?
Sure! We'd love to hear when you recommend this app to your family and friends.
You can send us a message directly if you have any queries, feedback or feature requests.
Thank you for installing ID Photo Maker.
Happy photo making Free!