Download Ball-Hop Anniversary (skee) for Android
Enjoy this 3D skew ball style game with hyper-realistic physics featuring:
• High Definition 3D Graphics
• All new Themes, Balls and Prizes to redeem
• Premium Themes (Ninja, Zombie) available
• Google Play Services – Earn Achievements and climb the Leaderboards
• If you wish to remove ads, simply enter the SHOP and UPGRADE
• Simple and addictive like color match, puzzle, sport, labyrinth and other top game genres
Ball-Hop Anniversary Edition was made with valuable feedback received from our fans of Ball-Hop Bowling. Thank you for your support! We hope you enjoy this new and improved skew ball style game, FREE!
If you love American Ball, Roller Ball, Ramp Champ, Ramp Bowling, Skee-Ball®, Skee Ball® 2, Arcade Bowling, Air Hockey, Darts, Basketball, Hoops, Golf, Soccer, Football, Pinball, Tennis and other casual flick style sports games, you'll love Ball-Hop Anniversary Edition.
HOW TO PLAY
• Swipe up on the screen to launch a ball
• Aim for the Bonus Icons to enhance your game
• Swipe down to grab balls that don't launch
• Tilt and Sensitivity settings are in the Pause menu
• Tilt and perform bank shots for extreme control
• 3 Bonus Icons = On Fire!
• 6 Bonus Icons = Burning Up!
• Please email us at the support address in Contact Information
• If you don't receive a reply within 5 business days, check your Spam/Junk folders
• Support hours are 10am-5pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)
• Support is provided in the order received and response times will vary
• We care about our customers and will do our best to help you out
Join millions of satisfied skew ball style gamers with Ball-Hop Anniversary Edition.
Want more of our FREE high quality games? Check out Super Waves Survivor!
Backing Up Data
Your data is saved on the device and currently there isn't support to move save data between devices. If you uninstall the game without backing up, you will lose your data. You can use backup tools like Titanium Backup or any other backup program on Google Play. However, we do not encourage/support this and will not be able to provide support if anything goes wrong.